One & Done® Meatloaf
Are you looking for an easy meal to make for the whole family? If you love meat, this one is for you.
- 1 1/2 lbs of 80/20 ground beef
- 1 egg
- 1 onion, chopped & sautéed
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup dried bread crumbs
- 1-2 teaspoons One & Done® (to taste)
- 1-2 tablespoons brown sugar (to taste)
- 1/3 cup ketchup
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Sauté the 1 cup of onions with olive oil. You can use raw, uncooked onions if you prefer.
- In a large bowl, combine One & Done® and breadcrumbs. Add in the egg, milk and onions. Mix well. Then add in the beef and mix very well.
- Place in a lightly greased 5x9 inch loaf pan.
- In a separate small bowl, combine the brown sugar and ketchup. Mix well and spread evenly over meatloaf.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 60-70 minutes.
- When serving, drizzle the meatloaf with the remaining juices from the bottom of the pan. Add more One & Done® if necessary.