- Dozen large eggs, hard boiled and peeled
- 3/4 cup Miracle Whip or mayo
- 2 tsp yellow mustard
- 3 tbsp sweet pickle relish (or dill)
- 1/2 tsp One & Done seasoning
Halve the eggs, remove the yolk and place in a bowl. Mash yolks with a fork and stir in all ingredients. Fill egg whites and sprinkle a very light dusting of One & Done on top (as necessary). Store covered in refrigerator.
EASY TO PEEL HARD BOILED EGGS:
- Bring a full pot of water to a gentle boil.
- Lower all of your eggs into the boiling water at once using a steamer basket or similar.
- Remove from heat and cover. Let it sit for about 22 minutes. You may have to adjust the time by a minute or two, based on your results.
- Once finished cooking, immediately immerse into a bowl of icy cold water. Let it set for at least a few minutes. What this does is causes the egg to fill up inside the shell so you don't have any dimples.
- You may find it easier to peel them under running water.