- 2 8 oz packages crescent rolls
- 1 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise or Miracle Whip
- 1-2 tsp One & Done Seasoning
- 2-3 chicken breasts, grilled/smoked & sliced
- 1/2 cucumber, sliced
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 6 slices of bacon (try grilling or smoking it)
Preheat oven to 375°F. Unroll crescent rolls onto a stone or metal sheet pan. Create a single layer, using a rolling pin or your hands, to form the crust and side edges. Bake for 10-12 minutes, until lightly golden brown. Cool completely.
Grill or cook your chicken and bacon, then chop into small pieces.
Combine cream cheese, mayonnaise and One & Done in a bowl, mix well. Spread over the crust. Top with the chicken and bacon.
Slice the cucumber, dice the tomatoes and shred the cheddar cheese.
Sprinkle everything evenly over the chicken and bacon.
Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes. It will become less salty and more spicy as it sets, such as overnight.